Whenever I speak to a potential investor, I get many questions about how multifamily real estate investing works. I get it… it’s not something many of us have heard of. However, once someone learns about it a light bulb goes off. It becomes clear how this is a great way to growth one’s wealth using the benefits of real estate without having to be a landlord.
In this video, I walk through the A-to-Z of apartment investing. I cover:
- The benefits of multifamily investing
- What is the syndication model if investing in real estate?
- How a syndication works
- What investors get for investing
- Target returns, minimum investing amounts, etc.
- Investment lifecycle: From finding an investment to eventually selling it.
- How multifamily real estate is valued
- A short sample deal
- The amazing tax benefits of real estate investing
- Next steps to learn more and get a glimpse at future deals
It’s a lot of content which I squeezed into 24 minutes. I will be making more in-depth content on many of the bullets above, but this is a good overall introduction to the topic.